Our team is growing! And to be able to handle our European Regional development funded project “Frontrunners for sustainable Innovation”, we decided to expand our team by adding a Project Leader.
Karin has a background as a coordinator at Concord Sweden focusing on Agenda 2030 and working for the United Nations as an advisor and manager stationed at Vietnam and Thailand.
Her latest assignment was at Tillväxtverket (The Swedish Agency for Economic and Regional Growth). At Tillväxtverket, Karin has been working on supporting sustainable solutions to combat environmental challenges and bring new businesses to emerging markets.
We asked Karin 9 quick questions to get to know her better and here are her answers!
- What is the best thing you have received as a gift?
- I got a kick bike for my birthday. So much fun. I haven’t dared take it to the office yet though…
- What color is dominant in your wardrobe?
- What is the last movie you saw?
- I managed to stay awake for most of it.
- How should one proceed if they want to impress you?
- I’m always impressed and inspired by people who pursue their dreams and passions. Or just bring chocolates…
- If the end of the world were around the corner, how would you spend your last hours of life?
- By the sea with my family. I Love the ocean. I Love my family.
- What is your favorite candy?
- If you were stuck alone on a deserted island, what three things would you bring?
- A pillow, matches and a flyswatter.
- Are you a morning or night person?
- Rise and shine!
- What song did you last sing in the shower?
- Do people really sing in the shower? But Gangnam style has been playing in my head over the summer. Maybe that counts?