Welcome to a three-day worldwide online event around one of the hottest topics of our times: artificial intelligence!
- Learn more about the Swedish strategy, the national AI ecosystem and its challenges
- Listen to thought leaders from the industry, public sector and academia talk about key AI focus areas
- Get inspired by successful collaboration stories
- Learn how to innovate and collaborate with startups
- Learn how to improve your B2B sales on the masterclass for startups
- Discover top innovation hubs from Sweden and around the globe
- And last but absolutely not least, the world’s largest matchmaking ever between enterprises and startups will take place during the event!
Innovative clusters from Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, India, Israel, Japan, South Korea, and the USA join forces with leading hubs from Sweden such as Automation Region, Create Business Incubator, Kista Science City/Urban ICT Arena, LEAD, Lindholmen Science Park AB, Linköping Science Park, Minc, Sahlgrenska Science Park, Sting, THINGS, and Uminova Innovation to co-host this unique event.
Sweden Innovations Days are organized by AI Sweden, The Swedish Energy Agency – Energimyndigheten, Ignite Sweden, SISP – Swedish Incubators & Science Parks, and Vinnova – Sweden’s Innovation Agency.
Join this global experience on 17-19 November! Sign up and read more here.